Patexia's Patent Intelligence Report offers a comprehensive analysis of the patent prosecution landscape before the USPTO and the ranking of stakeholders involved. This report provides insights into the performance and activity of patent attorneys and agents, patent law firms, and companies by evaluating and ranking them based on their expertise, experience, success rate, and overall performance. The report helps stakeholders make informed decisions and stay ahead of the competition by analyzing and covering the patent prosecution landscape.
The report analyzes patent related data for a 5-year period from 2014 to 2018, including:
- 2,186,102 Applications
- 1,682,342 Patents
- 25,268,001 Claims
- 144,121 Companies
- 5,286 Patent Firms
- 35,516 Active Patent Attorneys and Agents
Similar to our other IP Insight Reports, our evaluation is aimed at ranking all stakeholders by activity and performance including law firms and companies in the following categories:
The Patent Intelligence report also includes:
- The top 3 clients for law firms and attorneys.
- The top 3 patent firms for companies
- Estimated patent revenue generated by patent firms
- Estimated patent spending for companies
- Estimated patent revenue generated by attorneys or agents