Release Date: August 19, 2020
With 976 Hatch-Waxman/ANDA cases filed over the last three years (June 1, 2017, to June 1, 2020), ANDA litigation is one of the popular areas in IP litigation.
Many law firms struggle to distinguish themselves in this important space, while pharmaceutical companies (generic and brand) always look for the best counsel to help them with their next Hatch-Waxman case.
We evaluated over 240 law firms and 1,105 attorneys (including ANDA local counsel) based on activity and performance, enabling lawyers and IP practice groups to market themselves based on proven results and rankings, measured and verified by an independent third-party. The study has taken into consideration:
- 976 ANDA Cases
- 1,328 Patents
- 1,105 Attorneys (Lead and Local Counsel)
- 240 Law Firms
- 320 Pharmaceutical Companies
- 97 Judges
This comprehensive report covers all stakeholders including attorneys, local counsel, law firms, judges, plaintiffs, and defendants in 114 pages, accompanied by an Excel file that covers more details and stats for each of the players.
Similar to other reports, we will provide a Press Kit and the firms will be able to have a press release or publish their digital badges online.
Note: If you are interested in all our Intelligence Reports including ANDA Litigation, IPR, ITC, and Prosecution, consider Patexia Concierge Program which also provides your organization with online access to various stats related to all IP firms and attorneys.
WHY SHOULD MY LAW FIRM PURCHASE THIS REPORT?
- Many law firms and attorneys struggle to distinguish themselves in ANDA litigation, so we have evaluated about 250 law firms and 1,000+ attorneys by activity and performance, enabling attorneys and practice groups to market themselves based on independent third-party rankings and proven results.
- You can use the statistics we have provided in the report to emphasize your strengths for potential clients.
- If you are ranked in the report, it means you or your firm are in the top 10 percentile in the respective category.
WHY SHOULD MY COMPANY PURCHASE THIS REPORT?
- Many companies struggle to find the right counsel when it comes to ANDA litigation. So we evaluated about 250 law firms and 1,000 attorneys by activity and performance, enabling companies to choose based on independent third-party rankings and proven records.
- When you consider the budget for outside counsel, the hourly rates some of the top attorneys charge, and the value of your intellectual property, we feel that the statistics and analysis provided in this report can provide valuable insights and be a part of your decision-making process.
- The attorneys named in the report represent the top 1 to 10 percentile in their respective categories.