The Trademark Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the trademark prosecution practice before the USPTO. It offers comprehensive statistics and rankings based on the activity and performance of all stakeholders involved, including trademark attorneys, law firms, and their clients. By providing valuable insights into estimated trademark attorney fees, estimated trademark spending by companies, and top clients and firms, this report equips trademark practitioners with the necessary information to make informed decisions and improve their overall performance in the industry.
The report analyzes trademark related data for a 5-year period from 2017 to 2021, including:
- 2,848,988 trademark applications
- 201,467 U.S. and foreign trademark applicants
- 28,217 trademark firms
- 33,578 trademark attorneys
Similar to our other IP Insight Reports, our evaluation is aimed at ranking all stakeholders by activity and performance. This includes:
- Law firms
The Trademark Intelligence report also includes:
- The top 3 clients for law firms and attorneys.
- The top 3 trademark firms for companies
- Estimated attorney's fees collected
- Estimated spending by companies