- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: New York NY
A top law firm has an immediate opening for a Technology Transaction Associate with Technical background (e.g., a science degree or computer programming experience) or media/entertainment industry experience and 2 to 3 years of experience for their New York Office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- With 2-3 years of experience
- Drafting experience and knowledge of intellectual property law is required
- Experience working on intellectual property transactions (such as digital content licensing deals, other media/entertainment matters, technology licensing agreements, software development agreements, outsourcing arrangements and/or IP due diligence) is also required
- Technical background (e.g., a science degree or computer programming experience) or media/entertainment industry experience is a plus, but not required if the candidate is otherwise strong
- Must have graduated from a top-tier law school, and have performed well academically