- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10-20 hours per month
- Duration: August through the end of the year
- Start Date: August 2020
- Expertise: Stem Cell
- Location: US & Canada only
Patexia is looking for an expert with a background in cell biology, more specifically stem cell biology or an analogous field such as developmental cell biology.
The work is related to a patent litigation matter. Therefore, prior testifying/deposition experience and familiarity with IPR and district court litigation is preferred.
The work is expected to start immediately with a higher load at the beginning (the first 2 to 3 weeks).
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant technical background (a few sentences)
- IP consulting experience (e.g., expert witness, damage expert, etc...)
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.