- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10 hours initially with the possibility for more as the project develops
- Duration: Ongoing
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expertise: Surgical techniques and devices related to intervertebral fusion procredures
- Location: US & Canada only
Patexia is seeking a candidate to serve as a consulting expert for a project related to spinal surgery techniques and devices. A qualified candidate will be knowledgeable about procedures for intervertebral fusion, including anterior lumbar (ALIF), posterior lumbar (PLIF), transforaminal lumbar (TLIF), and anterior cervical approaches.
An ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- board certification since the early 1990s
- memberships to relevant spine societies (e.g. AAOS, North American Spine Society)
- strong publication record
- design experience with intervertebral and/or corpectomy spacers
- experience as a professor
- ownership of patents related to intervertebral and/or corpectomy spacers
North American candidates only.
How to Apply
If you are interested, click “Apply Now” and include the following information with your entry.
- Relevant technical expertise
- Past consulting experience
- Potential conflicts of interest
- Desired hourly rate
- Location by country
We will review received applications with our client and inform you about the decision as soon as it’s made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.
For More Information
For more information, please review our Connect 101 series.