- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10-20 hours per month
- Duration: 6 months
- Start Date: Within the next 2 months
- Expertise: Removal of Harmful Toxins in Tobacco
- Location: US only
Patexia is looking for testifying or non-testifying expert who is knowledgeable with the process and apparatus for detecting and removing harmful toxins from tobacco. Ideal candidates should be familiar with novel process and apparatus for continuously detecting, monitoring and removing harmful mycotoxins, in particular, but not limited to aflatoxins, and benZpyrene and its precursors, during processing of tobacco for human association, consumption and use.
How to Apply
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant technical background (few sentences)
- Testifying expert experience
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you of the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.