- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10-30 hours
- Duration: 2-4 weeks
- Hours & Duration: 10-30 hours over the course of 2-4 weeks with the possibility being an expert witness in a patent litigation (100-200 hours over a 2 year period)
- Responsibilities: Patent analysis, Infringement analysis, Prior art analysis, Expert Witness
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Expertise: OCTG Expertise: Experience with threads and couplings used petroleum drill pipe and deep well applications
- Location: Global, remote consultant
Patexia is seeking an expert to serve as a technical consultant for a project related to oil country tubular goods (OCTG). An ideal candidate will also have experience with writing expert reports, depositions, and trial testimony.
How to Apply
If you are interested, click “Apply Now” and include the following information with your entry.
- Relevant technical expertise
- Past consulting experience
- Potential conflicts of interest
- Desired hourly rate
- Location by country
We will review received applications with our client and inform you about the decision as soon as it’s made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.
For More Information
For more information, please review our Connect 101 series.