- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10-20 hours per month
- Duration: Several months
- Start Date: May 2020
- Expertise: Magnetic Switching Device Expert
- Location: US only
Patexia is looking for an expert with a strong background in portable magnetic switching devices and preferably testifying and deposition experience to help with a patent litigation matter.
Ideal candidates will have PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics or Mechanical Engineering.
The work is expected to start sometime in May and will continue for a while (assuming there is no delay in the process because of the coronavirus pandemic).
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant technical background (a few sentences)
- IP consulting experience (e.g., expert witness, damage expert, etc...)
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.