- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 5 to 10 hours initially with the possibility for significantly more as the project develops
- Duration: Ongoing
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expertise: Eperts in LED packaging, including how to mount, interface and secure the chips as well as coupling out the light
- Location: US & Canada only
Patexia is seeking a candidate to serve as an expert consultant to help review a portfolio of LED packaging consultants.
An ideal candidate will have engineering side experience with mounting LEDs to circuit-boards. Candidates without technical LED experience will not be considered.
Relevant experience includes:
- Interfacing the chip to the rest of the world
- Mounting the LED into can and leads
- Collecting and extracting the light efficiently from the LED
- Supporting, gluing down, potting, or wire bonding the LED
- Protecting the LED from power surge
- Making the LED stable, adding other chips around it, adding a reflector or lens
- Coating the LED with a polymer or epoxy, including thermal considerations
North American candidates only.
How to Apply
If you are interested, click “Apply Now” and include the following information with your entry.
- Relevant technical expertise
- Past consulting experience
- Potential conflicts of interest
- Desired hourly rate
- Location by country
We will review received applications with our client and inform you about the decision as soon as it’s made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.
For More Information
For more information, please review our Connect 101 series.