- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10 to 20 hours per month
- Duration: Several months
- Start Date: March 1, 2020
- Expertise: DRM and digital cloud Access
- Location: US only
Patexia is looking for a testifying expert with a software and computer engineering background to help with a patent litigation matter.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in digital cloud access and digital right management (DRM).
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant technical background (few sentences)
- IP consulting experience (e.g., expert witness, damage expert, etc...)
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
- Prior litigation experience
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.