- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: San Francisco CA
A top law firm has an immediate opening for an IP Litigation Associate Attorney with a degree in electrical engineering or Computer Science and with 3-5 years of experience for their San Francisco Office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- A high performer with 2 - 4 years of experience with intellectual property matters, including patent and/or trade secret litigation
- Strong academic credentials in law coursework
- Undergraduate degree in EE/CS or other technical fields will be considered/valued, but not required
- Admission to a state bar is required, but may be different for the office to which the candidate is applying