- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10-20 Hours per Week
- Duration: 2-4 Weeks
- Hours & Duration: 10-20 hours per week for 2-4 weeks
- Start Date: Immediately
- Expertise: Artificial lift, rod pumping, progressive cavity pumps, electric submersible pumps, REDA pumps
- Location: Global
Patexia is seeking an individual to serve as a technical consultant in support of artificial lift technologies in the oil and gas industry, specifically rod pumping, progressive cavity pumps, electric submersible pumps, and REDA pumps. An ideal candidate will have direct industry experience regarding this subject as well as general experience reviewing patents.
How to Apply
If you are interested, click “Apply Now” and include the following information with your entry.
- Relevant technical expertise
- Past consulting experience
- Any potential conflicts of interest
- Requested hourly rate and current location by country
We will review received applications with our client and inform you about the decision once it’s made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to the confidential nature of the project.
For More Information
For more information, please review our Connect 101 series.