- Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: immediate
- Location: Washington DC
A top law firm has an immediate opening for a Patent Agent with an advanced degree in computer science or electrical engineering and with 3-5 years of experience handling multi-national large patent portfolios for their Washington office.
Please provide your updated resume, transcripts for undergrad and law school, writing samples and a cover letter.
All your information will be 100% confidential and we will check with you before disclosing it to any potential employer.
- With 3-5 years of experience handling multi-national large patent portfolios
- With excellent academic credentials and strong writing skills and analytical ability
- With advanced degree in computer science or electrical engineering, with some USPTO experience
- Must be admitted to the patent bar and be a registered patent agent or technical advisor
- Please include school transcripts with submissions