- Type: Consulting
- Hours: 10-20 per week
- Duration: From 6 to 16 months
- Start Date: November 1, 2017
- Expertise: semiconductor
- Location: US only
- Hours/Duration: 10-20 hours per week for several consecutive months
- Start Date: November 1st, 2017
- Expertise: Semiconductor, ADC converter, Driver for LED
- Location: US and Canada only
Patexia is seeking a testifying expert for LED driver to provide review and analysis of some patent related to lighting. An ideal candidate will have:
- PhD in electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge of AC to DC converter, ideally with applications in lighting.
- Acted previously as a testifying expert in prior litigation proceedings
How to Apply?
If you are interested, apply now and include the following information with your entry:
- Relevant technical background (few sentences)
- IP consulting experience (e.g., expert witness, damage expert, etc...)
- Desired hourly rate
- Potential conflicts of interest
We will review the applications with our client and will inform you about the decision once it is made. More details cannot be shared at this point due to confidential nature of the project.